Painesville Flea Market Policy
9-02-17 Page 1 of 2 (ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK )
1. RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT: The request to reserve vendors space
constitutes an express contractual agreement between myself and The Painesville Flea Market
and it is understood and I agreed that by signing this agreement I fully and finally release and
hold harmless both Painesville Flea Market,
its agents, and employees, and the Landlord of the venue, and its agents and employees from
any and all liability for all claims of every nature and kind what so ever, including death, personal
injury, loss, theft, or damages to personal property, whether or not caused by Painesville Flea
Market or Landlord’s own negligence or the negligence of their agents and employees.
2. TERMS AND CONDITIONS/FLEA MARKET RULES
The following terms and conditions define the agreement between you as the VENDOR and
Fairgrounds Sales Inc as FLEA MARKET MANAGEMENT. Participating in the Flea Market is
contingent on agreeing to, as well as adhering to, these rules. All pertinent fire codes, laws,
ordinances and regulations
pertaining to health, fire prevention and public safety shall be strictly obeyed.
3. No smoking in the building or within Ohio State Law Requirements of the building.
4. No Alcoholic beverages allowed on premise ( WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM
5. No electric heaters or hot plates or gas engines with fuel without permission from management
6. BOOTH SHARING: Subletting or donation of space partially or in its entirety is not
permissible. This will not be done. Both parties may be asked to leave with no refunds.
7. All dealers are to clean their spaces before leaving. Take your unsold items with you. Do not
put them in Market's outside dumpster. Break down your boxes and put them and your trash in
the dumpsters located outside. Do not put your trash or boxes in the center isle trash cans.
These are for customers and guest only.
Our Policy, ( YOU BRING IT, DON’T SELL IT, YOU TAKE IT WITH YOU ) SORRY
THIS IS A MUST
8. No refunds, No credits, No rollovers OF RENT PAYMENTS.
I have read and agreed with the above,
PAGE 1 0F 2 sign ________________________________
9-02-17 Page 2 of 2
9-A. Management reserves the right to refuse the erection and use of any Structure that is not
in conformity with the specifications and requirements of Management. Vendor shall comply
with all the requirements of Management and erect all signs, displays and structures safely and
in a manner that would prevent injury to people and damage to the Market structures and
premises. Any shelving must be approved by the management in all spaces before they are
used. THERE IS TO BE NO SITTING IN EMPTY SPACES, AISLES OR OTHER
VENDOR'S SPACES. ALL ITEMS MUST BE INSIDE YOUR SPACES PLEASE.
9-B 10 x 10 Booth Vendors : All items must be on shelves or tables approved by management
before bringing items into the Market. Customers must be able to enter booth clearing the aisles
for others to pass by. No items are to be above the head of anyone entering booth or in the
booth . NO CONDUCTING BUSINESS IN THE AISLES.
9-C 7 x 8 SPACES NO ITEMS OR SHELVING ABOVE 60'' ( FIVE FEET )
without permission of management.
10. Market vendors may sell prepackaged food items not designed to be consumed on market
premises, but must follow safe food handling guidelines procedures and product labeling as
described in OHIO regulations. Any concession type items must be approved by the
11. Merchants are required to carry their own insurance.
Violations of any of the above rules, regulations or conduct shall be subject to the following:
• 1st offense: Verbal Warning
• 2nd offense: Verbal Warning
• 3rd offense: Merchant will be asked to leave with no refunds given.
Mailing Address: 1301 Mentor Ave. Painesville Ohio 44077
INITIAL AND SIGN THAT YOU HAVE READ AND APPROVE AND AGREE WITH THE
POLICY 1 0F 2 PAGES
AND 2 0F 2 PAGES
INITIAL __________ SIGN _________________________________________
|MARKET POLICY MAY CHANGE
DUE TO CHANGES THAT MAY
COME UP. PLEASE CHECK DATE